BASALT BLASTING MEDIA
What is BASALT?
- A magnesium-rich primitive rock quarried in New Zealand
- A natural product, environmentally friendly with no elutriation/leaching into ground water.
- Non-toxic & safe to aquatic animals and plant-life.
INPRO crush a basalt rock carefully selected, tested, processed and graded for application as abrasive blasting media.
This is a silica free abrasive blasting product which has been developed to meet legal requirements and for operator safety.
Dust is extracted as the product is processed to minimize the level of dust in raw product.
Industry trials have proven the product to be the most effective as a paint and heavy rust removal agent.
- Paint Removal and heavy rust
- Abrasive Aggregates Medium and Coarse
- Light preparation before painting
- Abrasive Aggregates Fine and Super Fine
Various grit sizes are available upon request.
Available either in 1 ton bulk bags or in 25 Kg bags